Sunday 28 February 2016

The beginnings

I started knitting in 2014 and soon found the animal blankies, which have been a really popular item, so opened a "shop" on Facebook, and will use this blog as a platform to display completed products, and show potential customers what they can order!


The very first blankies! Which showed me where I could do little changes to make them MUCH more cute =)
 
 
 
The "fly-away" ears on that bunny soon became a huge component of the cute factor!

 
This puppy is just SO loveable!

 
This lamb appears to be at home on a bed of grass!

 
And this hippo took a while to sell, which surprised me, as I thought she was just "too sweet"!

 
A cow with a love-heart spot on her forehead! Just reaching out to HUG you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment!