Monday 11 April 2016

Autumn Competition Prizes

In March I had a competition on my Facebook page. Inviting my viewers to guess how many pieces of Duplo were in this tub...

To my surprise I had two ladies guess the EXACT number of blocks!

I very nearly fell off my seat! =)

There was 310 pieces - just in case you were wondering...

The prize winners could chose anything from my shop, and both (unsurprisingly) chose blankies. Being my most popular item to date, I really didn't expect anything else!

So here they are:


Yet another elephant (the most popular choice for a blankie) - now with the new improved trunk!


A lamb - one of only two produced with a special yarn, which makes it look even more like a lamb!

******************

Keep an eye out for my winter competition in June!


1 comment:

Please leave your comment!